1/1 Photo of Autumn Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
This sounds like a great recipe for fall! I haven't tried it yet, but it says to cook these slowly and not to worry about them darkening because of the pumpkin. 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
- 2Next, stir in milk, pumpkin, and apple butter.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- 4Carefully fold whites into batter.
- 6Use 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- 7Brown on each side; flip to brown evenly.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 323.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g