1 hr 10 mins
I really love recipes like this.Autumn is my favorite season.It is just so pretty out,and magickal! I love the smell of baking with pumpkin,and this is a great treat,perfect for the season! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 435.
- 2Combine the sugars,flour,then butter.
- 3Combine until it is crumbly.
- 4Stir in the nuts,and set aside 1 1/2 cups of mixture.
- 5Press the remaining mixture into a 13x9 baking dish,including half up sides of dish.
- 6Pour the mincemeat over crust.
- 7Combine the remaining ingredients,except crumb mix,and mix well.
- 8Pour over the mincemeat layer.
- 9Spread the remaining crumb mixture over that.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes,and reduce the heat to 350.
- 11Bake 40 minutes,or until golden brown on edges.
- 12Let cool,cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Pumpkin Spice 4 Layer Bars
Serving Size: 1 (2621 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 157.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g