Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pumpkin muffins that are simply perfection!
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix last three ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside. This is the at topping.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together (dry into wet).
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop into muffin tray that is lined with paper liners.
- bake for 15-20 minutes.