Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I can't wait to make this for fall! This is a no bake, no sweat recipe! 8) Prep time includes chilling.
Top Review by Cherryberrybug
This is a great dessert! Quick & easy - and delicious! I actually made two pies - one with the pecans mixed in and one with about 1/3 cup pecans sprinkled on top and I think I liked the 'pecans on top' pie better as it was smooth and creamy. Then to serve, I drizzled caramel sauce over the top. Yummy!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped gingersnap cookie
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half or 1 1⁄2 cups milk or 1 1⁄2 cups light cream, cold
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the half & half (or milk or cream) into a large bowl.
- Add the vanilla pudding mix and with whisk, beat for 1 minute; let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped cream, chopped gingersnaps, pecans, pumpkin and spice.
- Spoon mixture into the crust.
- Freeze pie until firm--overnight, or at least 6 hours.
- Let soften for 10 minutes before serving.