Recipe by Kaarin
Like pumpkin pie, only easier. This could be made with cream as well, but the milk is more convenient for me and I think it's nice and creamy the way it is.
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients except the milk in a blender and blend well.
- Add the milk and blend until combined.
- Pour into nine 5 ounce custard cups and set in a shallow pan filled with one inch of hot water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- Serve chilled with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.