Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful recipe. It is always fun to bake something special for the holidays and this is a nice treat for Thanksgiving. It is not difficult at all 8)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Line bottom, sides of 9 x 13 pan with waxed paper.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs and cinnamon, pour into pan.
- Pour dry cake mix over mixture.
- Evenly place nuts into mix.
- Spoon the melted butter over nuts evenly.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Invert into tray and peel off waxed paper.
- Mix cream cheese, Cool whip and powdered sugar; frost and refrigerate.