Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yes, yet another lovely, easy pie recipe. Perfect for Autumn, my favorite season. Wonderful pie 8)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in pureed pumpkin, spice and eggs; mix until well combined.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Very tasty and super easy! Like another I too had enough for just about 2 pies. I used frozen pie shells, Libby's canned pumpkin and served it both warm and cold with creamy Cool Whip, everyone LOVED it, especially the kids! Thanks for sharing!
Excellent flavor, very easy!
This was a wonderful pie! I used a store bought graham cracker crust and found that I had enough filling for two pies instead of one as the recipe indicates. Nonetheless it came out great (I chilled it before hand and topped it with chocolate ganache before serving). I was worried that there wan't enough pumpkin pie spice in the pie but I followed the recipe and the amount of spice was perfect. I got a lot of compliments on this pie and in fact it was the first one to be consumed! I will definitely make this again (even during other seasons). This is a great recipe for pumpkin pie lovers everywhere!