Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Yes, yet another lovely, easy pie recipe. Perfect for Autumn, my favorite season. Wonderful pie 8)
Top Review by Logan's Mommy
Very tasty and super easy! Like another I too had enough for just about 2 pies. I used frozen pie shells, Libby's canned pumpkin and served it both warm and cold with creamy Cool Whip, everyone LOVED it, especially the kids! Thanks for sharing!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in pureed pumpkin, spice and eggs; mix until well combined.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean.
- Serve warm and enjoy!