Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another healthy recipe from Jillian Michaels (The Biggest Loser).
- 4 pork chops
- salt & pepper
- 59.14 ml apple cider or 59.14 ml juice
- 311.84 g can cranberry sauce, whole
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven 400.
- Spray a large nonstick skilled with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with Salt & Pepper. Brown chops on each side in hot skilled, 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to 9X13" baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine cranberry sauce, honey, orange juice, ginger, and nutmeg. Pour into pan pork was in; warm through. Pour over pork chops, making sure each chop is completely covered.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until pork chops are done.