Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Supper tonight gives off the aroma of autumn! Good tastes for the season are here.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- hot cooked medium egg noodles
- HEAT oil in skillet. Cook chops 10 minute or until browned.
- ADD soup, apple juice, mustard, honey and black pepper. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until chops are done. Serve with noodles.
I really liked the pork chops, and the sauce was just okay... Though it did keep the pork chops nice and moist, there was a flavor I would want to change just a little bit -- either the brown mustard or the honey, not sure. I will play around and see what I can come up with. Thanks for sharing!
The chops were great, I did not make noodles too carby for me, but we loved the chops without noodles. Thanks for the recipe.
Very good and very easy - I had dinner complete in the time stated. Next time I may sub white wine for the apple juice and add some garlic powder to the sauce or saute some fresh garlic with the chops. Really good recipe! I added a Waldorf Salad to complete the meal.