Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Supper tonight gives off the aroma of autumn! Good tastes for the season are here.
Make and share this Autumn Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- hot cooked medium egg noodles
- HEAT oil in skillet. Cook chops 10 minute or until browned.
- ADD soup, apple juice, mustard, honey and black pepper. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until chops are done. Serve with noodles.
I really liked the pork chops, and the sauce was just okay... Though it did keep the pork chops nice and moist, there was a flavor I would want to change just a little bit -- either the brown mustard or the honey, not sure. I will play around and see what I can come up with. Thanks for sharing!
The chops were great, I did not make noodles too carby for me, but we loved the chops without noodles. Thanks for the recipe.
Very good and very easy - I had dinner complete in the time stated. Next time I may sub white wine for the apple juice and add some garlic powder to the sauce or saute some fresh garlic with the chops. Really good recipe! I added a Waldorf Salad to complete the meal.