Recipe by looneytunesfan
Supper tonight gives off the aroma of autumn! Good tastes for the season are here.
Top Review by iewe
I really liked the pork chops, and the sauce was just okay... Though it did keep the pork chops nice and moist, there was a flavor I would want to change just a little bit -- either the brown mustard or the honey, not sure. I will play around and see what I can come up with. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- hot cooked medium egg noodles