Serve as a lovely autumnal snack or appetizer--goes great with a baguette and a glass of wine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, toss the pear halves with lemon juice.
- 2In another bowl, combine the goat cheese with the herbes de Provence or herbes de Napa.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together the fig preserves with the orange zest.
- 4Thinly slice pear halves, cutting to but not through the stem ends.
- 5Fan a pear half on each plate.
- 6Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of goat cheese and top with 1 tablespoon of fig preserves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Pears With Herbed Goat Cheese and Fig Preserves
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 80.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence