Recipe by Skeeter
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. It is very good and the colors make it very appealing.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was OK for us. I followed the recipe as written but I thought it was bland. I used cooked chicken and water. I ended up adding a lot of salt and pepper and another cup of cheese. I think it could have used some garlic powder also. This has potential but as written we thought it was bland.
- 4 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken, ham or 1 cup turkey
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can sliced carrot, drained
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Combine noodles, chicken, soup, 1/2 cup water or milk, vegetables and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon into 2-qt.
- baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or green onions, if desired.