I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. It is very good and the colors make it very appealing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
- 2Combine noodles, chicken, soup, 1/2 cup water or milk, vegetables and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 3Spoon into 2-qt.
- 4baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped parsley or green onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 590.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g