1/2 Photos of Autumn Maple Sugar Cookies
s. anne's Note:
These cookies have the sweetest hint of maple flavor, with a delectable sugar cookie-esque base. Not too hard and not too cakey. Delicious! Perfect for the fall season (or anytime for that matter!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream sugars and butter together.
- 3Add egg and vanilla and maple extracts and mix well.
- 4Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and spices. Gradually add to butter and sugar mixture.
- 5Drop into small balls onto a nonstick cookie sheet. Decorate with sanding sugar or festive sprinkles.
- 6Bake for 10-14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Maple Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g