Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just saw this in a magazine and I can't remember which one! So before I forget the recipe as easily as I forgot the magazine, I thought I'd post it. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds yummy. It also sounds like it might pack a "wallop" if you drank too many! Let me know if you try it and what you think.
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄2 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Bourbon (to cut sweetness)
- Pour equal parts of each ingredient in snifter. Stir and enjoy!
- I'm not too savvy when it come to alcoholic drinks but this might also be good on the rocks.