Discovered on countryliving.com. Use your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe to prepare these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide the dough into four (or more) batches and tint each with food coloring.
- 2Create a multicolored patchwork by pressing dough pieces from each batch together on lightly floured parchment paper.
- 3Smooth with rolling pin to 1/4" thickness.
- 4Chill for 15 minutes, then cut out shapes using fall leaf-shaped cookie cutters.
- 5Bake according to your cookie recipe's instructions.
- 6Decorate: Create leaf veins with a toothpick, then sprinkle with sanding sugar (we used turbinado aka raw sugar instead).
- 7Prep does not include chilling or shaping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Leaf Patchwork Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g