Nice, warming autumn drink!
Make and share this Autumn Holiday Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ingredients well and store in air tight container.
- Boil milk for mug of tea.
- Add 1 plain tea bag per mug,pour hot milk over teabag in mug, (donot add water) sprinkle a pinch or two of dry mixture into hot milk and teabag.
- Leave teabag in mug.
- If you really like this, you can always make more of the dry ingredients, just make sure its in equal amounts.
- You can always add a little extra sugar in tea if you like it sweeter.