Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
Nice, warming autumn drink!
- Mix ingredients well and store in air tight container.
- Boil milk for mug of tea.
- Add 1 plain tea bag per mug,pour hot milk over teabag in mug, (donot add water) sprinkle a pinch or two of dry mixture into hot milk and teabag.
- Leave teabag in mug.
- If you really like this, you can always make more of the dry ingredients, just make sure its in equal amounts.
- You can always add a little extra sugar in tea if you like it sweeter.
I made this using Gevalia Sleepy Time Tea....WOW a great bedtime tea for these cold rainy days. I did use a little more of the mix than just a pinch because I wanted a little more flavor. Thanks for the great recipe.
I just made this, and it was so yummy! I don't like sweet drinks, so I didn't add any extra sugar, but my boys had extra in theirs. It's so cold here today, and this was a great way to warm up a little! :)