1/2 Photos of Autumn-Holiday Coffee
Gather some friends around the fireside to enjoy good company and lovely coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brew a pot of your favorite coffee, a little too strong.
- 2In a small pan, add 1 1/2 cup water, 4-7 cloves, the cinnamon stick broken up, 4-7 whole cardamom - split the tips, and 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- 3Heat up to boiling then reduce to simmer for 3-4 minutes .
- 4Mix the coffee and the spice-mix, pour into cups top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate and cinnamon.
- 5Add more sugar if desired.
- 6This also makes a great drink with some Kahlua or brandy, for a more adult evening drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn-Holiday Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: