Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe came from a "Woman's World" magazine, 2005. Delicious apple recipe. If you love apples...this recipe is "to-die-for"! Recipe has been modified for posting purposes.
- 1 medium apple
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cold butter, grated
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat granola
- 1⁄2 cup frozen yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice apple and place in small, ovensafe dish.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg then sprinkle over apples.
- Grate butter over mixture.
- Mix almonds, and granola; sprinkle over top.
- Bake until apples are soft (about 8 min.) Top with yogurt.
- Serves 2.