Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 shallot, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced on an angle
- 2 crisp apples (such as Braeburn or gala, unpeeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 small red leaf lettuce, torn into small pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1⁄2 small green leaf lettuce, torn into small pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, shallot, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Add the celery and apples and toss. Add the lettuces and toss again. Top with the seeds.