Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another GREAT recipe from "Sundays at Moosewood Restaurant"
Make and share this Autumn Gold Butternut Squash Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the squash-I boil it for this recipe and use the broth in place of the water called for.
- Saute the chopped onion in the oil with the spices and bay until onion is translucent.
- Add the carrot and celery and the squash water.
- Cover and simmer until carots are tender.
- REmove bay leaves Puree the veg and squash, whisk in juices return to a simmer, taste and add salt and pepper.