Another GREAT recipe from "Sundays at Moosewood Restaurant"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the squash-I boil it for this recipe and use the broth in place of the water called for.
- 2Saute the chopped onion in the oil with the spices and bay until onion is translucent.
- 3Add the carrot and celery and the squash water.
- 4Cover and simmer until carots are tender.
- 5REmove bay leaves Puree the veg and squash, whisk in juices return to a simmer, taste and add salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Gold Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 270.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g