1/4 Photos of Autumn Glow Punch
Vegan Thanksgiving!'s Note:
This was adapted from a recipe in Thanksgiving 101. If you make it ahead and fill an electric roaster or slow cooker, your house will smell wonderful on Thanksgiving Day. If you invite 16 people, this should make enough punch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tie allspice, cloves and cinnamon in a cheesecloth bag. .
- 2Combine spice bag, apple juice, cranberry juice and oranges in a large saucepan. .
- 3Cook over medium-low heat until simmering. .
- 4Serve warm, alongside a bottle of dark rum for those who want to spike their punch.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Glow Punch
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g