Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posting in response to a request for recipes using Eaglebrand. Sounds like a quick & easy little fall dessert!
- 300 ml canregular sweetened condensed milk or 300 ml caneaglebrand low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1 9 inch storebought ready made graham cracker crumb crust (or shortbread or chocolate)
- 2 apples, pared & thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml butter
- 118.29 ml apricot preserves, warmed
- Whisk together Eaglebrand, sour cream, juice concentrate, egg& vanilla;pour into pie crust.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 25-30 mins.
- or until center is set.
- Saute apples in butter until tender; arrange on top of baked pie.
- Spoon preserves over apples to glaze.
- Chill thoroughly.
This is a very good apple pie. So nice and creamy. Will make again. Thanks for posting.
This was a perfect end to the birthday meal that I made for my Mom's birthday dinner. I used a homemade crust Graham Cracker Cheesecake Crust and homemade sweetened condensed milk Sweetened Condensed Milk. I did have to turn down the temperature to about 250 and bake it for an hour because my crust was browning too fast. I peeled and cut the apples into slices to place around the outside edge and then added a pile of apple cubes to the center of the pie. Thanks for sharing this recipe!