- 1 (300 ml) canregular sweetened condensed milk or 1 (300 ml) caneaglebrand low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 9 inch storebought ready made graham cracker crumb crust (or shortbread or chocolate)
- 2 apples, pared & thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together Eaglebrand, sour cream, juice concentrate, egg& vanilla;pour into pie crust.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 25-30 mins.
- or until center is set.
- Saute apples in butter until tender; arrange on top of baked pie.
- Spoon preserves over apples to glaze.
- Chill thoroughly.