1/1 Photo of Autumn Glazed Apple Cream Pie
Rhonda *J*'s Note:
Posting in response to a request for recipes using Eaglebrand. Sounds like a quick & easy little fall dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (300 ml) can regular sweetened condensed milk or 1 (300 ml) can eaglebrand low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 9 inch storebought ready made graham cracker crumb crust (or shortbread or chocolate)
- 2 apples, pared & thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- 1Whisk together Eaglebrand, sour cream, juice concentrate, egg& vanilla;pour into pie crust.
- 2Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 25-30 mins.
- 3or until center is set.
- 5Saute apples in butter until tender; arrange on top of baked pie.
- 6Spoon preserves over apples to glaze.
- 7Chill thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Glazed Apple Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.6
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 383.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 71.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g