Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe off the Pampered Chef site. I think it's a great way to enjoy fruit in the cooler months. I skip the nuts if I'm going to serve it to my toddler, but she goes crazy for this salad.
- 2 medium granny smith apples
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 1 lime, zest of
- Core and wedge apples.
- Combine apples, grapes, and mandarin oranges in medium bowl.
- Add marshmallows, yogurt and lime zest; mix gently.
- Sprinkle nuts over top.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is so easy to make and it just tastes very good. My sister-in-law and I make it every year. It has become a tradition. I think she got the recipe form Pampered chef.
This was so awesome and perfect for a summer day. All of my kids loved it and it was a perfect healthy dessert and made for a yummy breakfast the next morning. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to making this again and again.
Absolutely delightful even in the middle of summer! The color and light tangy taste was a perfect side dish for our grilled chicken dinner. After zestig the lime, I squeezed the juice and added it to the yogurt for a wonderful zing! I will be making this one all seasons! Thanks plannermom!