1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Perhaps the perfect end to your autumn meal?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together 3/4 cup sugar, flour, anise seeds and ginger until well combined.
- 3Using your fingers, blend in butter until mixture is in pea-sized pieces.
- 4In a medium bowl, stir together remaining sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
- 5Toss with apples, pears and cranberries in a large bowl.
- 6Turn into a dish about 10 inches round and about 2 inches deep.
- 7Crumble topping over fruit.
- 8Set dish on a baking sheet to catch any spills and bake in preheated oven 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until topping is brown and filling is hot.
- 9Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or frozen yogurt.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Fruit Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 84.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g