Recipe by Bobbie
I haven't tried this yet -- but it sounds to good and perfect to prepare the night before a brunch party. The recipe is one I came across from Autum Leaves Bed and Breakfast.
Top Review by didyb
It was tasty, but slightly bland. The kids all ate it. I chopped the onions small enough that they blended in with the potatoes-- only the oldest was able to find an onion- but she had eaten enough already for me to state that she obviously liked the dish, even with onions in it. Perhaps some garlic?
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups potatoes, cut into small cubes (cold and cooked)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 -2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg