Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great Fall meal I got this recipe from one of the farmers wives in our old neighborhood
- 6 ounces packages macaroni noodles
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (or more)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles until tender.
- Saute onion and green pepper in veg oil until tender.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Stir in seasonings, then the corn, tomato sauce, soup, and noodles.
- Put in a greased casserole dish, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- I also add garlic to mine when browning the beef.
Absolutely wonderful. I doubled this recipe and it still came out perfect. Great for leftovers too. Thanks!