This is a cheesecake-pie recipe that is just lovely for the season! Caramel topping and the apple juice add a wonderful sweet flavor to this pie. A fun treat to make around November or October! Enjoy! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Add the eggs. Mix until blended, then blend in juice; combine well.
- 3Pour into crust.
- 4Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 5Let pie cool, then chill at least 3 hours.
- 6Before serving, when chilled, drizzle caramel over pie, sprinkling nuts as well.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Caramel Apple Cheesecake-Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3872.7
- Calories from Fat 2214
- Total Fat 246.0 g
- Saturated Fat 117.8 g
- Cholesterol 922.7 mg
- Sodium 3165.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 367.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 231.2 g
- Protein 67.9 g