Prep 4 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a cheesecake-pie recipe that is just lovely for the season! Caramel topping and the apple juice add a wonderful sweet flavor to this pie. A fun treat to make around November or October! Enjoy! 8)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add the eggs. Mix until blended, then blend in juice; combine well.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Let pie cool, then chill at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, when chilled, drizzle caramel over pie, sprinkling nuts as well.
This was pretty good but not at all what I had expected. I couldn't taste any apple taste from the juice and it took about an hour to get done but that may just be because my oven cooks slow. I would have rather just have made an ordinary cheesecake. Sorry. Maybe someone else will have better luck than I did but still thank you for posting this.