- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup cranberries (whole or coarsely chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- In another bowl, blend the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil together; add to flour mixture.
- Stir until just moistened; fold in cranberries.
- Spoon/pour batter into two greased/floured 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 55-60 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 5-10 minutes; remove loaves to wire rack and cool completely.