Recipe by Lisa Lou Who
I love pork with apples. This recipe combines them in such a yummy way. This is one of those that is pretty sweet so you do have to be in the mood, but still very very good. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 cups apple pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub tenderloin with salth and pepper.
- Marinate with apple juice for at least 30 minutes, turning to coat.
- Put pork in roasing pan.
- Combine the pie filling, raisins, pecans, and cinnamon.
- Pour over pork.
- Bake uncovered, @ 400 for 40-45 minute.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.