Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious fall recipe
Make and share this Autumn Apple Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Season chops with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Heat oil to medium high in a large skillet.
- Brown chops on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium and add apples, cider/juice, and brown sugar.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Meanwhile, mix cornstarch and remaining juice/cider.
- Remove apples and chops and keep warm on a platter.
- Whip cornstarch mixture into pan juices and stir until thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chops and serve!