Autumn Apple Meatloaf With Apple Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, beaten egg, minced onion, finely chopped apple, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Blend together well w/ clean hands.
- Shape mixture into loaf and place in a baking dish.
- Mix together all the apple glaze ingredients in a seperate bowl and set aside.
- Bake meatloaf 350 degrees for 45 minutes. After 30 minutes, evenly pour the apple glaze over top of the meatloaf.
- Return to 350 degree oven and continue to cook for about another 45 minutes -- basting with your glaze every 15 minutes, or until done and no longer pink.