1 hr 5 mins
This is the best ever! I make this for everyone. I got this recipe when I bought a loaf pan. This recipe was under the Baker's Secret label. My goodness.....how I love this apple bread! It's best when it is warm with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. Yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, salt and soda. (Nuts if desired).
- 3In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar and 1 egg until smooth.
- 4Add second egg and beat well.
- 5Stir in vanilla and a dash of cinnamon. (I add more than a dash).
- 6Stir in grated apple.
- 7Pour flour mixture into batter.
- 8Stir only until moistened.
- 9Scrape into greased loaf pan.
- 10I sprinkle lots of cinnamon sugar on the top.
- 11Bake 50-60 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 12Let stand 10 minutes, then remove from pan.
- 13Place on rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Apple Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (918 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2731.3
- Calories from Fat 942
- Total Fat 104.6 g
- Saturated Fat 61.8 g
- Cholesterol 667.0 mg
- Sodium 2955.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 412.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 216.2 g
- Protein 39.7 g