Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make your beautifully fresh apples into delicious apple crisp as you eat them! This looks beautiful as a centerpiece for green and red apple slices (and the kids will love it for a snack)!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients over low heat in saucepan.
- Stir constantly.
- Ready when all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Serve warm or cool.