Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This brew of apple juice, lemon, cloves and cinnamon extract is a wonderful combination of autumn flavors.
- 1814.36 g bottle apple juice
- 29.58 ml honey (optional)
- 14.79 ml cinnamon extract
- 4.92 ml whole cloves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Mix all ingredients in large saucepan.
- Simmer 30 minutes or until hot.
- Remove whole spices before serving.
- Serve warm or refrigerate to serve cold.
Wow,did we enjoy this! I used homemade cinnamon extract and I loved the combination of lemon,cloves and cinnamon. Made a small batch for DDs with only cinnamon sticks. We'll make this more.
Annacia this was wonderful. I enjoyed it both ways, in its hot form and also iced. Both versions were excellent. The flavor was much stronger in the iced form. Thank you so much for sharing this tasty treat that I will make all summer. :)
Very nice beverage. Had a group of people over last night for a meeting and made this. I had never used cinnamon extract before. Served this warm and everyone liked it. Thanks for a great new cold weather drink.