Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 32 mins
Acorn squash sauteed with carmelized onions raisins and walnuts.
Make and share this Autumn Acorn Squash Saute recipe from Food.com.
- In large saucepan, melt butter.
- Saute onion 5 minutes, or until golden, but not brown.
- Add squash. Saute about 2 more minutes.
- Add raisins and walnuts. Saute an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover pan and remove from heat.
- Allow the pan to sit, covered, for 20 minutes, or until the squash is tender and ready to serve.