Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Authentic Texas seasoning to use when making Chicken Fried Steak.
- 118.29 ml table salt, minus 1 tbsp
- 59.16 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml onion powder
- 59.16 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml white pepper
- 7.39 ml cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 29.58 ml paprika
- 7.39 ml ground cumin (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together well & store in airtight jar or other container. Shake well before using. To use, simply.
- sprinkle over both sides of steak before proceeding with desired recipe.
This is a five star recipe if I've ever seen one!! We love this. I'll be making this often and can't wait to try it on everything! Thank you very much for sharing!
Excellent! At Roger's recommendation, I used this for Chicken Fried Steak W/Cream Gravy and it was absolutely delicious! Just a lovely burst of flavor and I'll certainly be using this repeatedly. Thank you, Country Cookin' Karen, for a great seasoning mix!