Recipe by LibbyAnne
Out of a failed 3 year relationship with a Mexican man, I took something worthwhile! The knowledge of how to make a REAL taco. This is the favorite meal of my husband and me.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 3 serrano chilies, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, halved and sliced
- 2 avocados, halved and sliced
- 2 limes, halved
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- 16 corn tortillas (I prefer yellow corn tortillas)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with garlic salt and drain.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet on high.
- Lightly coat tortillas with extra virgin olive oil.
- Lightly fry tortillas so that they are still flexible, but slightly browned.
- Drain tortillas on paper towels.
- Put one spoonful of ground beef on each tortilla, top with serranos, onion, tomato, cilantro, avocado, lime juice and salt. Enjoy!