Recipe by ChefConsultant
This recipe was given to me by my mum, who was also one of my greatest mentors in cooking and basically of everything. hehe. Enjoy this recipe to anyone requiring it.
- 250 g fresh tomatoes
- 100 g white onions
- 100 g daikon radishes
- 20 g tamarind powder or 100 g fresh tamarind juice
- 1 kg pork
- 10 g green chilies
- 100 g yams or 100 g taro root
- 150 g bok choy, leaves or 150 g chinese spinach
- 1 kg water, with pork broth cubes or 1 kg pork broth
- 50 g okra
- 100 g eggplants
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash pork under gentle water.
- Cut tomatoes and onions into quarters then place in casserole with the pork and water or broth.
- Boil until tomatoes have disintegrated and pork tenderized.
- Add all root ingredients and let to boil til soft, then the rest of the ingredients until leaves are glittering green.
- Then vwala -- enjoy.