Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made this for dinner last night and it was out of this world fantastic! I think it took me all of 20 minutes to put it on the table. A very easy simple recipe that mimics the finest comparable restaurant dish.
- Saute shrimp, garlic and butter for about 2 minutes in a large skillet.
- Add parsley and saute 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add heavy cream and simmer to reduce for about another minute.
- Add cheese and mix well.
- Add cooked and well drained linguine to skillet and stir well until combined over very low heat.