Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made this for dinner last night and it was out of this world fantastic! I think it took me all of 20 minutes to put it on the table. A very easy simple recipe that mimics the finest comparable restaurant dish.
- Saute shrimp, garlic and butter for about 2 minutes in a large skillet.
- Add parsley and saute 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add heavy cream and simmer to reduce for about another minute.
- Add cheese and mix well.
- Add cooked and well drained linguine to skillet and stir well until combined over very low heat.
This will give any Alfredo entree a run for its money! Delicious!
This will be my go to alfredo recipe from now on. Came out perfect and was so fast and simple. I only gave 4 stars b/c I did change a couple things. I used 1/2 lb. pasta and halved rest of ingredients except garlic and cheese. I also subbed 1/4 tsp. dried italian seasoning for the parsley as I didn't have any and added a splash of white wine. Also marinated the shrimp briefly in lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, zinfandel, cayenne and seafood seasoning which gave it great flavor. This dish tastes great w/ fresh pepper and a little more cheese on top.
Thanks, Marie. This was a delicious dinner. And really quick. I made as written except that I used already cooked, medium size shrimp. I just put them in the sauce at the last minute to warm. And I added a touch of sherry. HE really liked it. I'll make this again! . . . Janet