Recipe by Marie
Made this for dinner last night and it was out of this world fantastic! I think it took me all of 20 minutes to put it on the table. A very easy simple recipe that mimics the finest comparable restaurant dish.
- 3⁄4 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced fine)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb baby shrimp
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute shrimp, garlic and butter for about 2 minutes in a large skillet.
- Add parsley and saute 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add heavy cream and simmer to reduce for about another minute.
- Add cheese and mix well.
- Add cooked and well drained linguine to skillet and stir well until combined over very low heat.