Made this for dinner last night and it was out of this world fantastic! I think it took me all of 20 minutes to put it on the table. A very easy simple recipe that mimics the finest comparable restaurant dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute shrimp, garlic and butter for about 2 minutes in a large skillet.
- 2Add parsley and saute 1 minute.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Add heavy cream and simmer to reduce for about another minute.
- 5Add cheese and mix well.
- 6Add cooked and well drained linguine to skillet and stir well until combined over very low heat.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Shrimp Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1431.1
- Calories from Fat 577
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 38.0 g
- Cholesterol 646.5 mg
- Sodium 836.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 77.3 g