Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Don't let the name deceive you - This is very easy, no misery involved! I love Polish food but it is usually high in salt or fat, so I don't make it very often (unfortunately!). This is a very refreshing side dish, especially during the hot summer months. * You can substitute lemon juice for the vinegar and dried dill for the fresh, if you need to.
- Place cucumbers in a medium bowl.
- Add salt.
- Mix lightly until salt adheres evenly to cucumbers.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Drain juice from limp cucumbers.
- In a small bowl, combine the remainder of the ingredients.
- Add to cucumbers, mixing gently.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.