1/16 Photos of Authentic No Refrigeration Bakery Frosting/Icing
A frosting just like the bakeries use on their cakes and there is no refrigeration required--it may be kept for 3 months covered in the refrigerator just bring to room temperature before using. Recipe yields 8 cups of frosting. You will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat the shortening creamer and extracts.
- 2Gradually beat in the confectioners sugar.
- 3Add in enough water (starting with almost 1/2 cup) until frosting reaches desired consistency.
- 4Add in food coloring until the desired shade is achieved.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic No Refrigeration Bakery Frosting/Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.3
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 114.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g