Recipe by STARTERWIFE
Taken from a chef in Guadalajara, a wonderful dish--easy to make and inexpensive.
- 12 fresh corn tortillas
- 28.34-396.89 g cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml water, to be mixed with soup
- 473.18 ml grated cheddar cheese (or one of your choice)
- 226.79 g chopped green chilies
- 59.14 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip tortillas in oil, one at a time. Set aside. Mix soup with water.
- Layer in pan tortillas and cheese; cover with soup mix. Repeat.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes.
- You can garnish with green onion tops or salsa.
- (This fits well in a sprayed 8-inch pan).