Taken from a chef in Guadalajara, a wonderful dish--easy to make and inexpensive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip tortillas in oil, one at a time. Set aside. Mix soup with water.
- 2Layer in pan tortillas and cheese; cover with soup mix. Repeat.
- 3Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes.
- 4You can garnish with green onion tops or salsa.
- 5(This fits well in a sprayed 8-inch pan).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Nice and Easy Green Chilies Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.9
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 434.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 19.4 g