Recipe by UmmBinat
This tastes exactly like our local Syrian pastry shop. Recipe acquired from http://www.yasalamcooking.com
- 591.47 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml water
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml rose water
- 4.92 ml orange blossom water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2 quart saucepan heat sugar and water and bring to a full boil on high.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring.
- Stir in freshly squeezed lemon juice and simmer for 1 minute more.
- Set aside to cool then add rose and orange blossom water.
- Use over your favourite Middle Eastern pastries.