This tastes exactly like our local Syrian pastry shop. Recipe acquired from http://www.yasalamcooking.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 quart saucepan heat sugar and water and bring to a full boil on high.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring.
- 3Stir in freshly squeezed lemon juice and simmer for 1 minute more.
- 4Set aside to cool then add rose and orange blossom water.
- 5Use over your favourite Middle Eastern pastries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Middle Eastern Syrup for Pastries (A'sl)
Serving Size: 1 (861 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1936.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 500.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 499.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange blossom water