Recipe by Mike #2
Easy, quick and always a hit, these Margaritas are the real thing. The number one rule here is: No Mix. They're better this way-by far! They're also a great way to jumpstart any party. You can serve them on the rocks or blended, whichever way you prefer. One blender-full serves four.
- 4 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces orange liqueur (Mexican Controy or Triple Sec may be substituted)
- 4 ounces lime juice
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- ice cube
- coarse salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tequila, Controy, limejuice and cranberry juice in blender.
- Fill until almost full with crushed ice. Shake well or blend until very slushy.
- Wet rim of martini or Margarita glass with water and swirl in small dish of salt.
- Pour Margarita into the glass. Ole and Feliz Navidad!