Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my friend's husband, who is from Tijuana. This is a hit at family get-togethers, and is very easy to make. You'll know an avocado is ripe by touching the ends--a little soft is just right for using immediately; too soft is too ripe.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (just under 1/4 cup)
- Peel avocados and mash in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating.
Fantastic. I added 5 cloves of garlic, mashed and finely chopped.
Excellent! The avocado is the star of the show..... just how it should be. I used lime juice instead of lemon juice out of personal preference. Thanx for posting this wonderful guac!
Another hit from Azriel31. Easy to make and will definitely please your guests. Again, I made this earlier in the day and then all I had to do is bring out the tortilla chips. Simple ingredients and full of flavor. Thanks again, Azriel31.